Monday 16 January 2012

A week on pro points

So it's been a complete week following weight watchers, my meeting is on a monday at 7pm and I was looking forward to the meeting this evening.

I booked in and headed for the scales stepped on and looked down and I'm sure you could see my smile from space, I've managed to lose a whole 5lb this week and boy do I feel good.

I honestly feel better for eating more healthy. And with the week we have had we could have cracked quiet easily and just grabbed a take away, which being honest we would have done in the past.

The weight loss has given me another push and drive to do well again. Although you have to weigh the food it's a simple plan to follow and I've not felt hungry or that I've been missing out.

I'll try to do a few more posts later this week till then I'll keep calm and carry on counting the points!!!!!


Jon

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyyyy well done u I am weighing in in the morning so keep it fingers crossed for me :-)

    ReplyDelete