Monday 2 January 2012

Hide the chocolate

Well I've picked a great time to diet just after Christmas!!!! The fridge is full, we have tins of chocolates that we were given and their all calling my name, lol. I have to admit I'm not that bad with chocolate but I do binge eat the stuff, I'll get a craving and that's it I could eat it till I'm sick. But this time I'm going to ignore the craving and if I do get one then fruit will be the answer. The only other time I'm dreading is the days of my disco's as those are the days we end up running up our own backsides and it tends to be I'll grab anything I can because I'm in a rush.

The only other thing that will have to change is my drinks it will be tea with sweetener from now on and water with maybe one diet drink when I'm working the discos.

The good thing about writing this is that I'm thinking in advance about the things that i'll need to change for me to make the change.

The only other thing is pictures if I get really brave then I'll post a side view of me now and maybe another in say a months time. I will take these pictures starting next week (first week I start on my diet) but Im not going to post them right away.

For now I'll sign off it's back to work tomorrow and a new start to the year

No comments:

Post a Comment