Monday 16 January 2012

Balls to cancer

You might notice the balls to cancer logo that Kelly has put on here for me, if you click on the logo it will take you to the site. I was thinking about a sponsored slim but instead what I'll ask if you are following this blog maybe you could make a small donation to this fantastic small charity.

If your on twitter you can follow @ballstocancer this is a fantastic male cancer charity that I will try to do what I can to help out. On fathers day dad and myself are hoping to do the balls to cancer male race for life so I'll be keeping you posted on that via the blog too

Many thanks
Jon

2 comments:

  1. How did you get the link on here I'd love to put it on my blog, if you fancy following me back I'm http://girl-running.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete