Tuesday 10 January 2012

First weight watchers meeting

So last night was my first meeting at weight watches, As I've already said I'm going with mom so off we went to register.

First thing I noticed I was the only bloke in the room does this bother me... Not at all everyone is there for the same reason so it makes no difference

I was asked to weight in with Claire my leader and she would then sort out my pack and what points allowance a day I could have, that was the first of the nights surprises I'm now 20 stone 8 lb so I've lost 2 lb since last week the second surprise was my points.

I'm allowed 58 point a day with a treat allowance of 49 over the week, first question do I have to eat my full points allowance and Claire said she would like me to as this gives a gradual weight lost which is proved to help you keep your weight off. I honestly don't think I'll manage that but at least the way I look at it if I'm full on what I'm eating then it's a good thing.

Got to say I really enjoyed it although I was a little bit quieter than people who know me know I can be, we had a laugh and a joke and this suits me just fine I prefer it that way better to laugh yourself thin,in my book if you are enjoying what you do you'll continue to do it.
So this is it I can now say I'm on the diet that my body has needed for years as the old saying goes "today is the first day of the rest of my life"

I'll try to keep posting and I'll be grateful of any tips people want to give

For now here's to the new fitter more healthier me

Jon

1 comment:

  1. The meetings are great I used to just sit very quietly too but you notice people all have the same habits and issues and it really puts you at ease you also pick up lots of tips like if you are having a piece of chocolate put it in the fridge or freezer for a bit and it will take longer to eat it haha

    ReplyDelete