Wednesday 4 January 2012

T minus 7 hours

So in a little under 7 hrs I have my meeting with my trainer!
Mom has her's this afternoon and as faith has her swimming club tonight and kelly needs to take her, mom is coming with me for this first meeting, partly because we are doing this together and because she will have already gone through this she will be able to pick up on the things I miss.

I'm now really looking forward to starting this properly we know the first weight watcher meeting we can attend is next Monday and if I'm honest I can't wait.

They say there's a thin person inside every fat person waiting to break out well I'm my case that's not 100% true there is a thin person in there but this fat person has had enough of the pain my weight inflicts on me, not just my health but the comments you get being a larger person,and believe me I've heard them all and you learn to either shrug them off or laugh them off but as the old saying goes he who laughs last laughs longest. So here's to a lot of laughs in the future!!!!

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment