Monday 2 January 2012

The first step

So one of my first steps is getting in touch with Walsall Health trainer service, mom found out about theses guys they are part of the NHS and help and support you with weight loss, giving up smoking,getting more active and drinking less.I've been told that I will get my weight watchers meetings free through this service for as long as I'm losing weight and upto 6 mnths.I'll blog once I've met my personal health trainer and tell you more. I know my ideal weight is somwhere around 13 stone but as I'm 6'3" I also know at that weight I look ill so I'm aiming to end up around the 15 stone mark hopefully by the time we all go on holiday later this year I must say a big thank you to @millie_nanny for helping me sort this out I know we can do this together mom there will be a new us in a short time


No comments:

Post a Comment