Thursday 5 January 2012

Health Trainer Visit

So last night was my first meeting with my health trainer Jo,and I've got to say I came away feeling very positive and happy.

After a few health questions which to be honest were general ones and a few to see what had driven me to get help with my weight she then weighted me and took my height so she could work out my BMI,

I can now reveal I weight 20 stone 10lb and have a BMI of 36, our BMI should be between 20 - 25 which would mean my weight should be 13 stone, Jo said thou that she would be more than happy with me losing just 2 stone, but being honest I'm aiming more for the 15-16 mark which she said if I did she would be ecstatic with,

Jo gave me great advice simple things like cutting out the sugars in my tea,low fat flora on sandwiches,changing the crisps I
Take to work from walkers to a low fat type,would make a difference as she kept saying little steps make a big difference. And also not to completely cut out the treats just cut down on them

Finally Jo has given me a 12 week corse at weight watchers which includes my joining fee and weekly fees for this time,in this time I have to lose 5% of my body weight and if I do that and my BMI is still over 30 then I will get another 12 weeks vouchers at the end.

So to end this one I only have one thing to say

BRING ON MONDAY AND THE START OF THE NEW ME

1 comment: