Tuesday 3 January 2012

Little steps

First day back at work for me today which usually is quiet a drag,you know the feeling not wanting to get up after a break from the alarm but not this morning because I had my first mission of the diet.

I needed to make my appointment with walsall Heath which I wanted to get done so both me and mom can start next Monday, making the phone call was easy the lady on the other end asked a few health questions and then told me I could have an appointment tomorrow night at 6pm.So it's all set the next time I'll blog will be after this meeting and I'm guessing I'm going to be weighed so I'll be posting ALL about this in the next few days.

Sometimes the hardest steps are the first ones you make I'll now let the momentum take me . Somehow I think this is a ride I'm going to enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment