Sunday 1 January 2012

And so it begins

So here we go starting two new things at once, will I cope probable not and I will probable need you guys to shout at me if I haven't blogged for ages.
I've always been a big bloke always around the 21 stone mark,this has only ever bothered me when I go clothes shopping and find something I really like only to find out it's not in my size. So when my mom said that after Christmas shev was going to weight watchers to lose weight I jumped at the chance to give her support and to help my self and I offered to go with her.
This blog can be blamed on @kelly_cake77, @prettyobsessed and @flossybox who when it was said as a bit of a joke thought it wasva great idea.
So this is day one of the blog and the count down to weight watchers begins t minus 7 days

2 comments:

  1. Aww I'm so proud of you. I will be there to shout at you and offer support I know what you're going. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all totally gonna be skinny biatches this time next year :-)

    ReplyDelete