Thursday 12 January 2012

So full

So I've been following the weight watchers diet for a few days now and I thought I'd let you know how it was going.

Fruit in my lunch box is a must and for the first time I can remember I'm now probably having my 5 a day,these are also point free so I can eat as much as I want :-) .

I've not had sugar in my tea since Monday and although at first it was a struggle I've got used to it, apart from that first cup I have sweetener in, just can't face it otherwise lol.

The first big test was yesterday Kelly was going to be late home so with faiths swimming and running around it was going to be a late night, now before if things like this had happened I would have said we will have a take away but not tonight, I cooked so we ate when Kell got back, this I'm looking at a a milestone it could have been so easy to drop back into old habits but we didn't.

I have to say I'm so proud of faith she even wants to eat more healthy which can only be a good thing.

So things are great so far I just hope I've lost some when I weigh in on Monday till then you'll find me counting the points

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment