Thursday 2 February 2012

Tools of the trade

Sorry I've not blogged for a while but I'm going to try and get back into it and I thought I'd start with some things. I've found useful.

As most of you will now know I've lost a total of 16.5 lb which gained me on Monday my second silver seven award and my 5% body weight loss. I'm really pleased as I've only been to the meetings now four times and this was my target for the health trainers after 6 weeks.

I haven't bought much of the weight watchers things available but the thing I couldn't do without is the calculators this is so useful to work out your points in anything you buy.
It's easy to use and uses the quantities on the sides of packets to work out the points per serve/packet.

The other thing I've used is the eating out guide I was amazed at the points in certain curries and shop bought sandwiches

These are something I would recommend anyone starting weight watchers to buy and at £20 for both it's only the cost of a take away

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment